Nuworld Botanicals Now Open in Oakville!
Our Aromatherapy and Raw Skincare Bar is now open in Oakville, Ontario Canada! We’re located at 84 Lakeshore Road West, nestled in the heart of Oakville – just a stone’s throw from the tranquil waters of Lake Ontario. Visit our boutique shop and let us transform your everyday beauty routine into ancient beauty rituals.
We hand-craft all of our products fresh locally and in small-batches to guarantee purity and freshness for you. Come and explore our new Raw Skincare Bar where every item is blended fresh for you, using ingredients right from our bar. At our famous Clay Mask Experience Bar you can craft a personalized mask targeting your unique skin type and concerns and hand-select your own raw and botanical ingredients. Come and experience this highly interactive, fun and personalized experience– unlike any other.
We offer on-site essential oil blending on our cold-pressed organic face oils, body oils, massage oils, mineral bath soaks, fresh batch scrubs and butters. We also host DIY Workshops where you can learn how to make your own natural skincare products and experiment with raw ingredients and essential oils. Check our Facebook page for upcoming DIY Workshops, Celebrity Mix and Meets or host your own private blending bar party with us!
Other unique features at our shop include:
- An array of over 60 raw and unformulated skincare ingredients- oils, butters, extracts, clays and salts
- Wide range of cold-pressed organic carrier oils
- Wide range of 100% pure steam-distilled Floral Water Toners
- Wild-harvested exotic raw butters – perfect for your next DIY natural skincare projects
- Fresh Whipped Balms for lips, face and body
- Cold-pressed virgin organic coconut oil
- One famous Salt-Balm Body Scrubs, made fresh daily
- Essential Oils, Diffusers and custom EO Blending at the bar!
- DIY Natural Skincare Workshops
- Private Blending Bar Parties at our store for your next gathering, event or birthday
- Fresh Refill Program on our Floral Waters, Balms & Cold-Pressed Oils!
- A popular destination for local TV personalities, celebrities and athletes like Briar Nolet and Myles Erlick from The Next Step, Olympic Athlete Isabel Lahela and others!