Our butter-to-oil Mowrah Melting Cleansing Balm instantly sinks into your skin to remove dirt and makeup, leaving it incredibly moisturized, soft, and glowing. Simply warm a dime-sized amount between your palms, massage into your skin, then gently wipe away with a damp cloth.
Mowrah Butter Skin Benefits:
- Helps to rejuvenate dead skin and locks in moisture revealing younger looking skin and provides remedy for chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
- Can be used to lighten and diminish scars, fine lines and wrinkles as it acts as an astringent which helps to tighten skin giving it a smooth look.
- Acts as a skin protectant and sun block– the butter is used as a skin protection as it reduces and replenishes dead skin cells thus providing you with restored skin.
- General skin care – since it is considered 100% pure and natural, the butter is widely used as a body butter which helps maintain youthful and supple looking skin.
- Eye makeup remover – because the mowrah butter is gentle, it can be used to remove makeup especially in the most sensitive area of the face which is our eyes and can cause no irritation on contact.
- Hair moisturizer and conditioner –leaves their hair soft and shiny as it dries.