Aloe Vera Melt & Pour Soap Bar
Properties: The Aloe Vera melt and pour soap base is a vegetable based, sulfate free base. Made using natural Aloe Vera, this mild soap base gently cleanses and soothes the skin. Used for the manufacture of high quality Aloe Vera transparent soap bars. Aloe Vera is suitable for all skin types, especially dry, damaged, broken, sensitive and irritated skin.
- Made using natural Aloe Vera
- Excellent lather
- Vegetable based
- Moisturizing properties from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- No parabens
- No phenoxyethanol
- Sulfate free – no SLES or SLS (that means no toxic soapy suds!)
- Neutral odour provides excellent essential oil lift
Why Choose Melt & Pour:
- Easy to use/easy to work with
- Sets fast
- Superior clarity
- Requires minimal equipment/investment
- Superior aesthetics
- Versatile- enables production of intricate shapes, multiple colours, layers
- Easy to incorporate essential oils
- High glycerin content- skin moisturizing
Use: Up to 100% in any formulation. Excellent for use in soaps, cleansing bars, conditioner bars, shampoo bars and more.
Shelf life: This ingredient should be stored in a cool, dry place and has a shelf-life of 2 year when stored properly.
This product is intended for topical use in skincare formulations. Naturally unscented.