Shea (Africa) Melt & Pour Soap Bar
Properties: Our African Black Soap base is a natural melt and pour soap base made using Raw African Black Soap from Ghana. This base is made using raw Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, and is full of naturally derived minerals and antioxidants, renowned for their natural cleansing properties. This soap base has a dark and rich colour which is produced naturally during the handmade processing of the African Black Soap in Ghana.
- Sulfate free – no SLES or SLS (that means no toxic soapy suds!)
- Dark brown colour from raw African Black Soap
- Vegetable based
- Excellent lather
- Moisturizing properties from a very high glycerine content which provides a pleasant skin feel
- Neutral odour provides excellent essential oil lift
Why Choose Melt & Pour:
- Easy to use/easy to work with
- Sets fast
- Superior clarity
- Requires minimal equipment/investment
- Superior aesthetics
- Versatile- enables production of intricate shapes, multiple colours, layers
- Great essential oil lift
- High glycerin content- skin moisturizing
Use: Up to 100% in any formulation. Excellent for use in soaps, cleansing bars, conditioner bars, shampoo bars and more.
This product is intended for topical use in skincare formulations. Naturally unscented.