Organic Fruit Mix Complex Oil- 30ml
Organic Fruit Acid Complex- Cold-pressed, Organic
INCI Name: Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil , vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit/leaf extract , saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract , citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract , citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract , acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract.
Properties: Works to brighten skin, improve exfoliation, decrease wrinkles and enhance cellular rejeneration.
- Sugar Maple extract works as a naturally derived alpha hydroxy acid in skin care products. It removes bacteria and dead skin buildup on the skin, repairing damage caused by free radicals and preventing new blemishes and wrinkles from forming.
- Glycolic acid naturally present in Cane Sugar removes dead skin cells, dirt, and oil that can clog and stretch pores. This makes sugarcane an excellent ingredient in exfoliants and masks.
- The abundant vitamin C and anti-oxidants in orange peels prevent your skin from getting too oily or dry. When applied to skin, they also work as a toner, removing dead cells and dirt and tightening pores.
- Lemon peel may help to enhance the clarity, glow and softness of the skin.
- Lemon peel contains citric and plant acids that work to cleanse, lighten and brighten the skin; remove dead skin; and stimulate new skin growth. which are powerful antioxidants from a group of compounds called flavonoids. It has been known for its beauty benefits, making it a valuable natural ingredient for cosmetic products.
- Bilberry extract skin benefits include defense against premature aging.
Face, Body and Hair/scalp oils: Up to 30% of the total formulation. Blend with our other carrier oils to create the perfect concoction.
In lotions, body butters, natural soaps, shampoos and other: Typically up to 5% of the total formulation will suffice.
This product is intended for topical use in skincare formulations. It possess all the nutrients of the fruit, but does not have the aroma of the actual fruit. Naturally unscented.
*Recommend usage is based on our experience blending carrier oils and considers several factors including the oils concentration level/potency and heaviness on the skin.