DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Body Scrub Solid Bar- Lemon & Lavender
Re-create our famously fresh Salt-Balm body scrub in a solid bar form. Perfect for travel, zero-waste. Ultra-fine Dead Sea Salts deliver natural exfoliation and mineral replenishment. Whipped Lemon balm softens and moisturizes dry, flaky skin. Extracts of Pineapple and Mango are rich in vitamins A, C and help to restore skin elasticity. Essential oils of Lemon and Lavender deliver antioxidant properties to boost our immune system.
35 g lemon balm
15 ml grapeseed oil
40 g dead sea salt ultra-fine
8 g candelilla wax
1/8 tsp mango extract
1/8 tsp pineapple extract
5 drops lemon essential oil
5 drops lavender essential oil
1 silicone soap mold
- In a double-boiler, melt lemon balm and add in grapeseed oil.
- Mix in candelilla wax. Stir.
- Once melted, transfer to a beaker. At this point, add in essential oils and dead sea salt ultra-fine.
- Add in mango extract and pineapple extract. Whisk for about 2 minutes or until it becomes thicker.
- Pour into silicone mold.
- Pop in fridge for 20 minutes (or until it hardens).
- Allow scrub bar to solidify thoroughly before using.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….
Nuworld Botanicals Recipe: DIY Salt-Balm Body Scrub Bar
A quick and easy video-recipe tutorial on how to make our famously fresh salt-balm body scrub BARS.Posted by Nuworld Botanicals on Tuesday, September 18, 2018