DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Chocolate Bar -Soap Making Kit
Our DIY soap making kits offer a quick and easy way to make 100% natural, SLS-free, vegetable based soaps and cleansing bars at home! Our Chocolate Bar making kit offers a natural way to cleanse, purify and detoxify the body. Cocoa powder is packed with antioxidants that help repair skin cells and neutralize harmful free radicals on the skin. Shea butter is rich in skin-nourishing vitamin E. Kaolin is purifying and detoxifying. Loofah is naturally exfoliating and works to reveal brighter skin.
This DIY Kit includes:
145 g white shea soap base
1/2 tsp white kaolin clay
¼ tsp cocoa powder
¼ tsp loofah
2 x silicone mold shapes
(essential oils sold separately/optional)
- In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt soap base.
- While waiting for the soap base to melt, sprinkle half of the dry loofah in the silicone molds.
- Once melted, mix in the cocoa powder and clay.
- Transfer into a beaker or Pyrex. At this point, you could add in essential oils like Vanilla and Fennel (optional).
- Pour the liquid evenly into the molds.
- Sprinkle remaining dry loofah on top of each mixture.
- Carefully transfer the molds to the fridge for about 20-25 minutes to set faster.
- Once the bars have solidified, remove the soaps from silicone molds (these molds are reusable).
- Allow your cleansing bar to solidify thoroughly before using.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….
Nuworld Botanicals Recipe: DIY Chocolate Bar Soap Kit
A quick and easy video-recipe on how to make our Chocolate Bar Soap. You can pick up this DIY Soap Making Kit online or at our Oakville flagship store.Posted by Nuworld Botanicals on Wednesday, September 19, 2018