DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Classic Mud Bar -Soap Making Kit
Our DIY soap making kits offer a quick and easy way to make 100% natural, SLS-free, vegetable based soaps and cleansing bars at home! Our mud bar kit offers a natural way to purify, cleanse and detoxify the body. Dead sea mud is high in minerals, such as sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium. Detoxifies, purifies, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Argan oil is rich in Vitamin e, helping to improve the appearance and health of your skin. Cucumber extract promotes strong cell growth. Loofah gently exfoliates dry, dead skin cells to reveal brighter skin.
This DIY Kit includes:
145 g argan soap base
1/2 tsp dead sea mud
¼ tsp cucumber botanical extract
¼ tsp loofah
2 silicone soap molds
(essential oils sold separately/optional)
- In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt soap base.
- Once melted, mix in the dead sea mud and botanical extract.
- Remove from heat. At this point you could add in your essential oils, like Frankincense and Lime (optional).
- Sprinkle loofah exfoliant into the bottom of the soap molds.
- Then, evenly pour the mixture into the 2 molds.
- Sprinkle loofah exfoliants on top of each mixture.
- Pop the molds in the fridge for about 25 minutes to set faster.
- Allow your cleansing bar to solidify thoroughly before using.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar…
Nuworld Botanicals Recipe: DIY Classic Mud Bar Soap Kit
A quick and easy video-recipe on how to make our Classic Mud Soap Bars. You can pick up our DIY Soap Making Kits online or at our Oakville flagship store.Posted by Nuworld Botanicals on Wednesday, September 19, 2018