DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Creamy Super Greens Face Mask
Made using our vegan creme base (Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter) this mask is rich and creamy. Just heat and add additional ingredients, such as our botanical extracts and essential oils to create a range of creamy masks! The antioxidants in spirulina help the body fight free radicals and flush out toxins. Seaweed powder is a rich source of B12 and fatty acids and can assist with acne, dark spots and signs of aging. Matcha contains catechins, a type of polyphenol, making it into a powerful antioxidant. The catechins help trap and inactivate free radicals in the skin, thus thwarting many of the signs of aging.
40 g vegan creamy base
1/8 tsp spirulina botanical extract
1/8 tsp seaweed botanical extract
1/8 tsp matcha green tea
1/8 tsp white kaolin clay
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt our vegan cream base to a liquid state.
- Once melted, add in the botanical extracts and clay.
- Stir well. Remove from heat, continue to whisk until creamy again.
- Pour mixture into a clean jar.
- Let it cool in room temperature.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….