DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Detox Solid Deodorant Kit
Our DIY Deodorant Kit is a fun way to learn how to create your own non-toxic deodorant. This deodorant not only stops odor naturally (arrowroot powder), but it also contains bentonite clay to draw impurities from the skin (detox). Shea butter and Mango butter soothe and nourish the skin. Essential oils are optional and are not included in this kit.
This DIY Kit includes:
15 g raw shea butter
3 g raw mango butter
3 g extra virgin coconut oil
3 g carnauba wax
2.5 g arrowroot powder
1.25 g bentonite clay
8 drops essential oils – optional
Essential oils sold separately.
1. In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt raw shea butter, raw mango butter, extra virgin coconut oil, carnauba wax.
2. In a beaker, add in the dry arrowroot powder and bentonite clay.
3. Once mixture is melted, combine liquid mix and powder mix.
4. At this point, you could add in your essential oil, about 8-10 drops (optional).
5. Whisk fast as the mixture solidifies quickly.
6. Working quickly, pour the mixture into the deodorant stick container.
7. Carefully pop it in the fridge (cap off) for about 15 minutes to set faster.
8. Allow your deodorant to solidify thoroughly before using.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar…
Nuworld Botanicals Recipe: DIY Detox Deodorant Kit
A quick and easy video tutorial on how to make our solid deodorant sticks. Our DIY Detox Deodorant Making Kits are available in-store.Posted by Nuworld Botanicals on Wednesday, September 5, 2018