DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Mango Melting Eye Balm
Mango butter is obtained from the kernels of the Mango fruit tree grown in the tropics. It’s super rich in natural antioxidants and vitamins including vitamin A. Use the eye-balm topically to deeply nourish, moisturize, soften and protect the skin around the delicate eye area. The lighter nature of Mango butter makes it a popular choice for delicate eye area-helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Provides some UV protection. Treats dry, irritated skin and flakiness.
Tip: To stimulate circulation, decrease puffiness and help this product penetrate deeply into the skin try our crystal facial roller tools.
50 g raw mango butter
5 g extra virgin coconut oil
1.25 ml apricot kernel oil
1.25 ml meadowfoam oil
2 drop seabuckthorn oil
1 drop vitamin e
- In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt mango butter and extra virgin coconut oil.
- Mix in apricot kernel oil, rosehip oil, meadowfoam oil, seabuckthorn oil, vitamin e.
- Once melted, remove from heat and pour in a beaker.
- Pour mixture into 30 g jars.
- Pop in the fridge with the lid on for about 20-25 minutes to set faster. Allow your balm to solidify thoroughly before using.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….
Nuworld Botanicals Recipe: DIY Mango Melting Eye Balm
A quick and easy DIY recipe tutorial for our Mango Melting Eye Balm.Posted by Nuworld Botanicals on Friday, September 7, 2018