DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Matcha Bar- Soap Making Kit
Our DIY soap making kits offer a quick and easy way to make 100% natural, SLS-free, vegetable based soaps and cleansing bars at home! Our green matcha bar kit is a luxurious treatment for body and face. Matcha contains EGCG, which is known to combat the bacterial build up that contributes to pimples and blemishes. It also works as an anti-ager. Honey has natural anti-bacterial and moisturizing properties, and loofah is a natural exfoliant. This recipe makes 2 x 70g Matcha cleansing bars.
This DIY Kit includes:
145 g honey soap base
¼ tsp french green clay
¼ tsp matcha green tea
¼ tsp loofah
2 x silicone soap molds (70 g ea)
(essential oils sold separately/optional)
- In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt soap base.
- While waiting for the soap base to melt, sprinkle half of the dry loofah in the silicone molds.
- Once melted, mix in the matcha green tea extract and french green clay. Stir.
- Transfer into a beaker or Pyrex. At this point, you could add in essential oils (optional).
- Pour the liquid evenly into the molds.
- Sprinkle remaining loofah on top of each mixture.
- Carefully transfer the molds to the fridge for about 20-25 minutes to set faster.
- Once the bars have solidified, remove the soaps from silicone molds (these molds are reusable).
- Allow your cleansing bar to solidify thoroughly before using.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….
Nuworld Botanicals Recipe: DIY Matcha & Honey Soap
A quick and easy tutorial video on how to make our Matcha & Honey Cleansing Bars. You pick up this DIY Soap Making Kit in-store.Posted by Nuworld Botanicals on Wednesday, September 5, 2018