DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Murumuru Strengthening Hair Butter
Murumuru butter is rich in fatty acids, oleic acid, vitamin A, inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Restores hair health, treating dry and damaged hair with intense moisturization. It is a natural treatment to improve hair flexibility and strength, protecting against split ends and other damage.
5 g murumuru butter
5 g tacuma butter
35 g raw mango butter
20 ml argan oil
1 tbsp marula oil
1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil (heaping)
2 drops vitamin e
- In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt the murumuru butter, mango butter and tucuma butter.
- Mix in the argan oil, marula oil and extra virgin coconut oil.
- Once melted, pour mixture into a clean beaker or Pyrex and add in vitamin e.
- Pop in fridge for about 30 minutes or until semi-solid.
- Using an electric hand mixer, whisk for about 3 minutes or until creamy.
- Scoop into jar.
Tip: Best kept at room temperature. Can also be used on face as a natural anti-aging butter, and for eczema.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….
Nuworld Botanicals Recipe: DIY Murumuru Hair Butter
A quick and easy video tutorial on how to make our RAW MURUMURU HAIR BUTTER. You can pick up all of these fresh ingredients at our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar in Oakville- and DIY at home. You can also join our upcoming workshops or take a Masterclass.Posted by Nuworld Botanicals on Friday, September 7, 2018