DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Argan Shampoo Bar Kit – Rosemary
Our DIY Shampoo Bar Kit offers a fun and easy way to make your own all-natural shampoo bars! Argan oil is rich in hair-nourishing vitamin e and encourages soft, shiny hair. Olive oil helps reduce dandruff flakes. Castor oil contains natural antimicrobial properties, it penetrates deep into the skin/scalp and fights bacteria overgrowth that can clog pores; improves blood circulation to your follicles to speed up hair growth. Rosemary essential oil stimulate hair growth and help to relieve dry, itchy scalp. This kit makes 2 x 70 g shampoo bars.
145 g argan soap base
10 ml oil blend consisting of:
-3 ml olive oil
-3 ml castor oil
-3 ml vegetable glycerin
-10 drops rosemary essential oil
2 silicone soap molds
Note: You can also use single essential oil like Rosemary.
- In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt soap base.
- Once melted, pour into beaker or Pyrex.
- Mix in the oil blend (comes in 10ml vial). Stir.
- Pour evenly into silicone molds.
- Pop in the fridge for about 15 – 20 minutes to set faster.
- Remove from molds and use. Allow your shampoo bar to solidify thoroughly before using.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….