DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Scalp Detox Bar – Bamboo Charcoal & Kaolin
This invigorating scalp detox bar promotes cleaner hair follicles to nurture healthier hair and scalp. Toxin-eliminating Bamboo charcoal deeply cleanses and de-junks the scalp. White kaolin clay helps to create a clean and stable canvas. Our honey soap base has antibacterial properties to destroy dirt and grime while Loofah helps to unclog hair follicles.
145 g honey soap base
¼ tsp white kaolin clay
¼ tsp bamboo charcoal
¼ tsp loofah
20 drops lemon-lime
1. In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt honey soap base.
2. This is two layered soap bar.
3. Layer 1: Once melted, pour half of the mixture to a clean beaker and mix in 1/8 tsp. loofah and activated bamboo charcoal. Pour this mixture into the mold filling it halfway up. Let set for 3 minutes.
4. Layer 2: Pour the other half of the mixture into clean beaker and mix in 1/8 tsp. of loofah and white kaolin clay. Pour this mixture on top of layer 1 in the mold.
5. Pop in the fridge for 15 minutes to set faster. Allow your detox scalp bar to solidify thoroughly before using.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….