DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY “Waterless” Body Butter
Re-create this quick and easy “waterless” body butter recipe at home. No preservatives required– just raw butters, plant oils and vegan wax.
25 g raw shea butter
12 g extra virgin coconut oil
6 ml sweet almond
6 ml sunflower oil
3 ml jojoba oil
2 g carnauba wax
5 drops vitamin e
10-15 drops of essential oil (optional)
- In a double boiler or microwave, gradually melt raw shea butter, extra virgin coconut oil.
- Add in sweet almond oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil and carnauba wax.
- Once melted, remove from heat and pour in a beaker. Add in and vitamin e. At this point, you could add in your essential oil (optional).
- Pour mixture into a clean container. Pop in fridge for about 30 minutes or until semi-solid.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk for about 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Scoop into jar. Leave at room temperature.
Tip: Preservatives are not required as this recipe does not contain water.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….
Nuworld Botanicals Recipe: DIY Waterless Body Butter
A quick and easy video recipe on how to make our DIY waterless body butter. Check out our new DIY recipe resource page for diy-inspiration.Posted by Nuworld Botanicals on Friday, September 21, 2018