DIY Skincare Recipes
Recipe Instructions for: DIY Whipped SPF Eye-Creme-Pomegranate & Raspberry
A moisturizing eye-creme treatment formulated with our ready-to-melt vegan cream base (Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Sunflower oil) and antioxidant rich plant oils. Feather-light and creamy, it quickly absorbs into the delicate skin around the eyes. Regular use will promote elasticity, tightening the skin around the eye. Provides daily hydration for sensitive eye area. Vegan. Polyphenols from pomegranate oil helps to minimize lines and wrinkles and fight free radicals that cause skin damage. Red Raspberry seed oil provides some SPF protection (does not replace sunscreen). Seabuckthorn is a super-repair oil rich in Omegas in essential fatty acids.
35 g vegan face butter
6 drops pomegranate oil
6 drops raspberry seed oil
1 drop meadowfoam oil
2 drops seabuckthorn oil
1. In a double boiler, melt our vegan cream base to a liquid state.
2. Add in Pomegranate oil, meadowfoam and raspberry seed oil.
4. Remove from heat and continue to whisk for about 10 minutes.
5. Add in seabuckthorn oil. You could also add in your essential oils at this point (optional).
6. Scoop into jar and pop in fridge for about 10 minutes to set.
Get These DIY Ingredients:
Fresh from our Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar….