Workshop Date: Oct 17, 2020
Start Time: 11:00 amJoin Us!
At this DIY workshop you will learn how to hand-craft 4 Nuworld Botanicals vegan/organic skincare products:
-1 x 30g Carrot Melting Cleansing Balm (also use as an under-eye balm!) (retail value $30)
-1 x 120 ml Cleansing Oil (also use as a scalp oil, body oil, hair oil!) (retail value $30)
-1 x Mineral Superfood Face Mask (retail value $25)
-4 x 5ml Vegan Lip Balms (3 hydrating/1 exfoliating) (retail value $35)
-30% off Nuworld Botanicals products in-store after the workshop
-Complimentary Aromatherapy Borage Hand/Foot butter, and a cotton organic muslin cloth (value $40)
Total Product Value: $150+
-Workshop is $75 per person (includes tax and shipping).
-Full payment is required in advance to book your Zoom spot (non-refundable; transferable to our next online workshop only).
-Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we may collect your details.
-You must reside in Canada or the USA to participate in this workshop as we do not ship outside of Canada or the US.
Who is this workshop for:
-Anyone interested in delving into the world of DIY natural skincare making
-Anyone interested in raw ingredients knowledge
What to expect:
– An hour of DIY learning, ingredients knowledge and Q & A with the Nuworld Botanicals team
-The freedom to hand-pick your own product ingredients from Nuworld Botanicals Aromatherapy & Raw Skincare Bar (we’ll show you around virtually!)
-Superstar skincare ingredients for this workshop will include some of the best raw ingredients for skincare including jojoba oil, carrot butter, pink clay, green clay, Rhassoul clay, meadowfoam oil, apricot Kernel Oil, argan Oil, rosehip oil, sea buckthorn extract, strawberry extract, watermelon extract, marula oil, butterfly pea flower, elderberry, wolfberry, gogi berry, turmeric, mango, hibiscus, beetroot, blueberries, hibiscus, pumpkin seed, pomegranate extract (just to name a few).
How this online Workshop works:
1. First, register. To register you’ll need to pay the workshop fee– please email email@example.com to get registered.
2. One day prior to the workshop, we will send you the Zoom meeting link, a PDF of the 4 product recipes, your personal custom ingredient product form (word doc) and a discount code to shop at 30% off the entire day of the class.
3. The day of the class, you will login into the workshop on Zoom — watch us demo the recipes, ask questions and select your custom ingredients.
4. Immediately following the workshop, you email us back your completed ingredients form
5. We prepare and ship your DIY Ingredients Kits so you can make the recipes at home (you can opt to make items from scratch or have us do it for you). No specialized equipment is required.
Please ensure/check the following:
The latest/upgraded version of ZOOM installed on your PC
That your PC has Word and Adobe Acrobat (to open up our recipe word document and PDF)
Check your time Zone! We are on Eastern Standard Time.
To Reserve a Seat:
-To reserve your seat you must either CALL our Oakville shop 905.338.3259 or, EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-This workshop is held ONLINE ON ZOOM. Please download Zoom in advance of this workshop.
-No refunds sorry. But you may transfer to our next online workshop
-Open to Canadian and USA residents only (we do not ship outside of North America)
-Classes can run ~15 minutes over or under the allotted time.
-Natalie Cascella, Lana Marconi, R.Ac.
-Marga and Regine
We look forward to mixing it up with you virtually! shop.