Let us bring our DIY Workshops to you! On-site corporate and school workshops are available in the local GTA/Niagara area.
CORPORATE ON-SITE WORKSHOPS
Planning your next team building event? Let us bring our super popular DIY workshop experience to YOU! Our on-site Corporate DIY workshops are a fun and interactive experience, for everyone, with plenty of product options to choose from. Available in the local Toronto to Niagara region.
Corporate workshops are ideal for groups of 20 to 200. Workshops can range from 1 to 2 hours depending on your needs. Guests can create 2 to 4 DIY organic products of choice. Popular items include body butters, scalp oils, lip gloss, face masks, body scrubs. Packaging is super sweet and ingredients are raw, organic and vegan. 100% fragrance-free and chemical free. We use strictly pure therapeutic-grade essential oils and superfood ingredients. Fun times!
Some awesome corporate clients we’ve had the pleasure of mixing with:
- Goulart Workplace Lawyers team building (at Nuworld Botanicals)
- Dentistry in the Village (Fonthill) team building, at Red Stone Winery (Beamsville Ontario)
- BMO (Bank of Montreal) sponsored workshop, at Toronto Stackt Market
- BDO team building event, at the head office in Oakville
- The Law Society team building via Zoom (virtual)
- Trillium Health Partners group at the Toronto Congress Health Convention
- Slolam Christmas party, at a private residential Oakville home
How it works:
- Select 2-4 DIY items from our proposed DIY menu for your specific event.
- We’ll show up with our team of skincare chefs, set up and serve fresh ingredients to mix (2 hr event)
- Guests will make and take home what they’ve made on that day
- Complimentary gift for all guests
- 30% code to shop our site
- Prize Draw(s)
- Special Gift Bag for the Event Host
Space Planning/Table Arrangements:
- Please have a min 8ft -10 ft table set up for our arrival. We will bring disposable tablecloths to cover and protect your tables.
- Please have tables and chairs ready for guests to be seated and mix.
Pricing and Policy: Pricing starts at $60 per person plus tax for 2 DIY products. Additional fees (which include pre-portioning, set-up, staff, travel, supplies) start at $400 per corporate event. Please note this workshop is entirely customized for your group and there are no refunds. Payment is due at least three weeks in advance to secure your event date and allow our team time for preparations. Should the guest count increase please notify our team 1 week prior to your event. There are no refunds should the guest count decrease.
Products to DIY include:
- Lip Gloss, Tinted Lip Oil, Lip Oil, Cream Cheek Blush, Powder Cheek Blush, Face Oil, HA Face Serum, Skin Mists, HA Eye Cream, Buttercream, Exfoliator, Face Mask, Vegan Nail Polish and others (call to inquire).
Some Corporate Client’s we’ve had the pleasure of mixing with:
School DIY Workshops
Are you a teacher looking for a fun and interactive experience for your students? From high school Cosmotology class to college Esthetician and Spa programs, our DIY Skincare Workshops are a perfect fit. Students will learn about raw ingredients, aromatherapy, DIY trends, and how to make their own natural products from skincare to makeup. We also offer SHSM certificates for Cosmo students. Travel and set up fees apply. Available for schools in the local GTA and Niagara region.
Local schools we’ve had the pleasure of serving:
- Niagara College Canada: Visited the Niagara-on-the-lake campus and taught 43 students a DIY workshop on custom masks and exfoliators. Also provided insight into DIY trends and our Masterclass for students aspiring to launch their own retail spa brands. Special thanks to Professor Lisa and Niagara College for welcoming us in!
- Appleby College, Oakville- We had the pleasure of hosting 14 Appleby College International students at our store; students crafted donut soap bars, mineral body scrubs, lip scrubs and face masks.
- St. Ignatius of Loyala, Oakville– A custom DIY workshop making aromatherapy roll-ons for wellness for St Ignatius of Loyal Cosmo classes (Cosmetology Lab- Tech Dept)- both in-store and on-site.
- Philip Pocock Catholic Secondary School, Mississauga— A Certificate Workshop for SHSM Cosmo high school students, spa etiquette and natural skincare making experience.
Some clients we have had the pleasuring of blending with:
Did you know? Natalie’s recipe books can also be purchased from the following authorized retailers:
|Whole Foods Market|
|Austin Macauley Publishers|
|NUWORLD BOTANICALS X INDIGO
DYK? We have also done major Private label projects for national retailers including Indigo. Nuworld Botanicals private label line launched in 80 Indigo stores across Canada.