Offer the Nuworld Botanicals™ DIY Immersive Brand Experience!
Nuworld Botanicals is redefining traditional beauty retail with it’s fresh approach to self-care. This fun and energetic experiential store concept experience offers friends, family and community healthier products and a place to celebrate life’s special moments.
Do you have a passion for DIY natural skincare? Natural candles? Do you love creating experiences, event planning and entertaining? Then owning a license to our proven and tested DIY skincare and candle system could be the perfect business for you.
We know that starting up your own DIY business can be a challenging, time-consuming and expensive process. Here’s your opportunity to get to market quickly and tap into our industry knowledge, marketing experience and skill set with less cost or risk for your business.
What makes our turnkey DIY business opportunity unique?
- Nuworld Botanicals™ , founded by Natalie Cascella, is a unique 7-year concept that operates within the niche DIY and experiential retail industry
- Nuworld Botanicals provides a fun and hyper-personalized experience bringing like minded individuals together who share a passion for clean non-toxic ingredients.
- Nuworld Botanicals’ DIY Private Parties, A La Carte service and workshops are the center of the store experience; one that delivers an immersive, active and shareable experience
- Nuworld Botanicals goes all-in on personalization helping consumers customize their very own organic skincare, makeup, haircare and wood-wick candles fresh on-the-spot
- Nuworld Botanicals makes taking care of your skin actually fun — filling the gap in the kid to tween skincare world with superfood organic ingredients; kids are involved in the creation of their own skincare to ensure the product caters to their delicate skin needs and scent preferences
- Consumers are driven by a sense of discovery and the excitement of creating their own new products, and sharing that experience on social media in Nuworld Botanicals’ instagrammable space
- Thoughtful and modern store design inspires photo opportunities encouraging user-generated in-store content.
- The team at Nuworld Botanicals also do on-site workshops and teaching sessions at local schools, business conventions and corporate offices in the local area. Learn more here.
- Nuworld Botanicals prides itself on crafting an engaging, memorable and fun experience for people of all age; there truly is something for everyone
How did the Nuworld Botanicals DIY concept store come to be? Natalie started by making and successfully selling her Nuworld Botanicals brand of handcrafted aromatherapy skincare into Whole Foods Market stores, Well.ca and Indigo in 2013. This was a successful 5+ year journey that led to appearances on The Shopping Channel, and a large private label product development deal with 80 Indigo stores.
Natalie has written three product recipe books that feature her top-selling retail recipes and products. You can purchase her books in-store online at Target, Walmart, Indigo, and Amazon.
Natalie opened her first brick and mortar DIY concept store in Oakville Ontario Canada, in 2016 (Lakeshore and Kerr). She quickly outgrow that space and moved to the heart of Downtown Oakville in 2018 to accommodate larger group parties and workshops and expand her DIY offerings.
Her newly re-designed modern store features a large kitchen-inspired work table (with 12 pull up stools) for a la carte product making, workshops, parties and guest collaboration. There is a Raw Candle Bar station featuring a full range of organic essential oils, natural waxes, modern vessels and wooden wicks for DIY candle making. A Create, Bake and Decorate station for baking bath bombs, steamers, decorating donut soap bars and mixing real superfood masks.
What’s Included in the License?
- Licensee Training Program to our proven system
- Product recipe training (Natalie’s recipes are proven, tested and effective having sold in major retail including Whole Foods Market for 7 years)
- Expert Aromatherapy and Raw Ingredients Training
- Master Skincare Chef Training
- Product Sourcing and Market Trend Strategy Training
- Administrative and Party Booking Training
- Customer Service Training
- Social Media Training
- In addition to this, the licensee support team will assist you throughout the buildout and design of your physical store space
Fees, Start-up Costs
- Your initial investment provides you with an entire turn-key operation
- License fee, start up costs (equipment, inventory, accounts receivable and payroll) and ongoing fees that could include marketing, social media advertising, royalty and renewal fees
- Submit the online form to get the process started.
- We can only respond to applicants who meet our requirements.
Nuworld Botanicals™ is a registered trademark (Registration Number 1,140,538)
The DIY skincare industry is a $10 billion industry, showing no signs of slowing down. We’re on the lookout for a potential licensee/partner– in Canada or the USA who loves DIY natural skincare and candles as much as we do! Please take a moment to complete the questionnaire. Please note we cannot reply to every submission. We are on the look out for the best fit and best location for a potential licensee. We prefer that potential licensees have substantial experience in the skincare industry. We thank you for your interest.
Nuworld Botanicals™ is a legally protected, registered trademark. Registration Number 1,140,538
† Your address information will not be used for any other purpose. We are committed to the privacy of our online customers.