Chamomile 3% (Morocco) Essential Oil 10ml
Chamomile essential oil is extracted through steam-distillation of flowers of the chamomillia plant. Our Chamomile essential oil is an affordable 3% dilution of chamomile oil blended in a base of organic Jojoba oil. Since it is already pre-blended in a carrier oil, it can be used directly on skin.
• Powerful skin-benefiting properties
• Great for sensitive and acne prone skin types who have inflammation
• Helps fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals
• Anti-oxiodant rich; helps reduce breakouts and minor scars
• Natural skin lightener, promotes a healthy glow of the skin as it heals
• Restores natural moisture content
• Skin purifying
Effect on Overall Well-being:
• Calming and sedative properties; promotes relaxation
Applications: Diffuser: Add a few drops to your aroma diffuser, breathe in and improve your overall well-being. Topical: For use on skin, dilute very well before use. Add a few drops to any of our cold-pressed carrier oils and use as nourishing body/massage oil, hair/scalp treatment oil or bath oil. DIY: Makes a wonderful addition to any DIY natural skincare project.
Blends well with Bergamot, Lavender, Geranium, Jasmine, Neroli, Patchouli, Lemon and Ylang-Ylang.
Size: 10 ml
Cautions: Dilute first before topical use. For external use only, do not ingest. Contact with eyes should be avoided. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
Shelf life: This ingredient should be stored in a dark container, away from direct sunlight and has a shelf-life of 2 year when stored properly.
Note: Not recommended for candle making, because this is a 3% blend in Jojoba oil.
Active Ingredients: Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) oil and Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) oil.