Workshop Date: May 30, 2018
Start Time: 6:30 pmJoin Us!
Are you ready to take your natural skincare line to the next level? Nuworld Botanicals wants to help!
This is a Nuworld Botanicals DIY like you’ve never experienced. It’s part teaching class, part DIY workshop. Go behind the scenes to learn how we did it, from product formulation and sourcing the best types of ingredients to creating a brand, buzz, retail-ready packaging and gaining national traction (all on a small-business budget!).
What to expect:
This is your all-access pass to practical and cost-effective business and marketing information, how to’s, tips and professional advice for how to grow your natural skincare line.
DIY Workshop & Lesson Plan:
1. Introduction- Tour Nuworld Botanicals flagship store as we share business concepts and strategies driving our brand and vision.
2. Nuworld Botanicals Journey: Learn key marketing strategies for how we took Nuworld Botanicals from selling to only family and friends to landing some the largest retailers and e-retailers in Canada.
3. Delve into key ingredients for small business success: Branding, Marketing, Packaging, Pricing and Distribution
4. Method & Mastering Ingredients: Learn the tips and techniques to creating retail-ready organic skincare products that get noticed. In this hands-on DIY portion of the class you’ll be making a body scrub and face oil ready for the retail shelf.
5. Closing. Wrap up your Nuworld Botanicals MasterClass with a Q & A session. If you have specific questions about your own skincare products please bring along samples for discussion purposes.
The class is for you if:
-You’ve been making DIY skincare and you’ve received awesome feedback from friends and family
-You are ready to transform your hobby and passion for making natural skincare products into a successful sustainable business
-You want to network with other skincare entrepreneurs and brand owners
-This Masterclass is $100 per person (plus tax).
TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT (IMPORTANT!):
-To reserve your seat you must CALL our Oakville shop 905.338.3259 -OR- EMAIL us at email@example.com
-This class/workshop is held in-store at Nuworld Botanicals Oakville located at 84 Lakeshore Rd West, Oakville.
-Space is limited. Seats are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
-Please note, we require 48 hours notice for cancellations.
-Classes can run ~15 minutes over or under the allotted time.
Meet Your MasterClass Instructors:
Natalie Cascella is the founder and creator of Nuworld Botanicals. Natalie sees a unique opportunity to draw from her own history of building a successful natural skincare company to helping other entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their own natural skincare brand. Today, Nuworld Botanicals sells it’s products at their flagship store in Oakville, through e-retailers and in major natural retail chains including Whole Foods Market stores, Chapters Indigo, TSC (The Shopping Channel) and Well.ca. Natalie has a business degree in marketing and 20 years corporate marketing experience with Fortune 500 companies.
Lana Marconi, Ph.D., is Natalie’s sister, business partner and an International Multi-Award Winning Documentary Filmmaker with her own worldwide TV & Film Subscription Video on Demand Network. A former TV Host & Producer at RogersTV in addition to also having Bell Media Accreditation to cover TIFF (Toronto Film Festival), Lana is able to successfully leverage the power of communication, partnership, and media to produce tangible results. She helps entrepreneurs to sharpen their image and get their message out by showing them how to develop their public speaking skills and create high quality video (and audio) productions for their brand.